Education and Certifications
- MA, Organizational Development and Leadership, Fielding Graduate University
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Co-Active Training Institute
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-i 2.0 360, Multi-Health Systems Inc.
- DISC Certifed Practioner, Assessments 24x7
- Certified Positive Intelligence Coach (CPQC) Positive Intelligence
- Foundations of Mindful Leadership, Mindful Leader
- Certified Workplace Mindfulness Facilitator, Mindful leader
- Conscious Business Coaching, BetterUp
Rob is the founder and principal of Balaam Coaching, LLC, a professional services firm specializing in executive leadership coaching and leadership development. Rob has spent over ten years as a coach, earning a Masters's in Organizational Development and Leadership. As a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC).
Rob also incorporates over 15 years of business acumen and change management practice as the co-founder and co-owner of Partners In Communication LLC. This company provides sign language interpreting services in Northern California. Rob has worked as a Certified Professional Sign Language Interpreter for over 20 years. He holds his Certificate of Interpretation (CI) and Certificate of Transliteration (CT) from the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID).
Rob has held several leadership positions, including Vice President, on the board of directors for both the Northern California RID and the National RID.